Step 1 - Self Effort
This step is designed to let you proceed at a pace that feels natural and comfortable. But it will require effort on your part. Meditation and deeper spiritual states must be experienced, not merely read about.
How much effort is involved? This you must decide for yourself. But any effort you make will pay dividends very quickly.
Lessons in Meditation
These lessons can help you establish and develop a deep, consistent practice and help awaken within the peace, joy, and divine love that are a part of your highest potential.
Each lesson contains a mix of reading material, instructive videos, meditation routines, audios, and transcripts. Below are the full details of each lesson.
1: Getting Started
2: Learning to Relax
4: Focusing the Mind – Visualization, Prayer and Chanting
6: Energization Exercises
7: Bringing Meditation into Daily Activities
You’ll have access to the course for 9 weeks.
Each week you’ll learn one lesson and have interaction with your mentor. This interaction gives you the opportunity to ask questions. There are weekly quizzes to help strengthen your understanding of the lessons.
• A simple yet powerful Hong-Sau technique of meditation
• How to sit comfortably for meditation
• How to still the restless mind
• How to take experiences of peace and joy into daily life
• The importance of breath/mind connection and the power of the focused mind
• The Energization Exercises for controlling and increasing your energy level and overcoming fatigue
This is the only standalone course among other steps of the Kriya Yoga Home Study Program. You can opt for this single course HERE or keep moving next to know the remaining steps in Kriya Yoga Home Study Program.