Step 2 - Practical Application
This step is designed to help you apply the higher yogic principles in outer activities as well as in meditation.
Practical application is necessary for any learning otherwise it is of no use. Here you will learn how to spiritualize your life, with meditation as a central practice.
The Art and Science of Raja Yoga
This is the most comprehensive course on yoga and meditation available today, giving you a profound and intimate understanding of how to apply these age-old teachings, on a practical, as well as spiritual, day-to-day level in this modern age.
Each lesson contains a mix of reading material, instructive videos, meditation routines, audios, and transcripts. Below is the list of course lessons.
1: The History and Paths of Yoga
2: Patanjali’s Ashtanga Yoga
3: Yamas and Niyamas
4: Life is a Battlefield
6: Energy and Energization
9: The Anatomy of Yoga
10: The Yogic Scheme of Life
You’ll have access to the course for 9 weeks.
Over the period of 9 weeks, you’ll have 7 live webinars, which will cover the 10 Lessons with the mentor. During the live webinar, you’ll get to ask questions to your mentor. All webinars will be recorded and made available later.
• Affirmations to change habits and sub-conscious pattern
• Importance of diet in the yogic scheme of life
• What is proper breathing and some breathing exercises
• Some natural healing remedies for lifestyle habits
• Patanjali’s Yoga sutras for living life on higher principles
• The essence of the spiritual path in different aspects of living
To apply for this course, you should have completed the “Lessons in Meditation Course”.