Learn Paramhansa Yogananda’s Meditation Technique
The Highest Technique
Lessons in Meditation
These lessons can help you establish and develop a deep, consistent practice and help awaken within the peace, joy, and divine love that are a part of your highest potential.
“Practice meditation. You’ll find that
you are carrying within your heart a portable paradise”
- Paramhansa Yogananda
1. GETTING STARTED
2: LEARNING TO RELAX
4: FOCUSING THE MIND - VISUALIZATION, PRAYER, AND CHANTING
6: ENERGIZATION EXERCISES
7: BRINGING MEDITATION INTO DAILY ACTIVITY
Each lesson contains a mix of reading material, instructive videos, meditation routines, audios, and transcripts.
Each week you’ll learn one lesson and have interaction with your mentor.
This interaction gives you the opportunity to ask questions.
There are weekly quizzes to help strengthen your understanding of the lessons.
- A simple yet powerful Hong-Sau technique of meditation
- How to sit comfortably for meditation
- How to still the restless mind
- How to take experiences of peace and joy into daily life
- The importance of breath/mind connection and the power of the focused mind
- The Energization Exercises for controlling and increasing your energy level and overcoming fatigue
This is the first step towards learning Kriya Yoga. Learn more about Kriya Yoga HERE