The purpose of this course is to help each one of you to have an inspired kriya yoga practice for the rest of your life. As Paramhansa Yoganandaji wrote:
“A yogi who faithfully follows its technique is gradually freed from karma or the universal chain of causation.”
Through your own effort and understanding, and through the grace of our great kriya Masters, you can become an advanced kriya yogi in this lifetime. Here is the promise that Yoganandaji gave to each one of us:
“The advanced yogi, withholding all his mind, will, and feeling from false identification with bodily desires, uniting his mind with superconscious forces in the spinal shrines, thus lives in this world as God hath planned, not impelled by impulses from the past nor by new witlessnesses of fresh human motivations. Such a yogi receives fulfillment of his Supreme Desire, safe in the final haven of inexhaustibly blissful Spirit.”
This course is offered by the Ananda India Kriya Sangha, with the support of Kriyacharya Nayaswamis including: Jyotishji, Deviji, Jayaji, Dhyanaji, and Devarshiji— along with the Brahmacharis of the Ananda Khandala Monastery. We look forward to traveling the path to divine freedom with all of you!
Nayaswamis Jyotishji and Deviji are spiritual directors of Ananda Sangha Worldwide.
Nayaswamis Jayaji and Dhyanaji are co-spiritual directors of Ananda Sangha India.
Nayaswami Devarshiji is the director of Ananda India’s Kriya Sangha and also the head of Ananda India Monastery
Ananda Khandala Monks: this course has been created, and is supported by, the Ananda Khandala Hermitage Monastery, headquarters of the Ananda India Kriya Sangha.
- Six unique sections, one month at a time. Each section includes extensive video content by Nayaswamis Jyotishji, Deviji, Jayaji, Dhyanaji, Devarshiji, and others. Many aspects of the kriya technique will be reviewed. You will receive help with experiencing the more subtle aspects of Kriya, such as feeling the currents in the spine, proper breathing, jyoti mudra, and more.
- A new special section on “The Art & Science of Kriya Yoga” with 2 videos every month.
- A live webinar every week with a Kriyacharya, followed by a guided 1 1/2 hour Kriya meditation. Once a month there will be a two-hour guided meditation, without a discourse. Webinars will be recorded in case you miss one.
- The opportunity to ask questions about Kriya and all of your practices.
- Audio Recordings of Swami Kriyanandaji giving Kriya initiations and other talks about kriya.
- PDF’s of Swamiji answering many questions about Kriya.
- In depth explanation of khechari mudra with videos and a PDF.
The cost for the 6 months is Rs. 2100..
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to write to us at email@example.com, or call us at +91 7899864328