This course is step four on the path to learning Kriya Yoga. To learn more about the 4 steps required in order to be initiated into Kriya click here.
In this Course you will learn 3 more techniques that are necessary for being able to practice Kriya Yoga properly. We will also review the techniques you have learned previously, and make a new integrated meditation routine for you to follow.
You will need to have already completed Steps 1 through 3 which are Lessons in meditation, The Art and Science of Raja Yoga and Course on Discipleship respectively.
The topics covered are:
- Deepening your Meditation practice
- AUM Technique
- Not by Techniques Alone
- The Science of Kriya Yoga
- The Path of Kriya Yoga
There are 10 live webinars in this series. 5 webinars to teach each topic in detail and every alternate webinar is an Online Guided Meditation of 1 hour to prepare you for Kriya Initiation. The webinars cover each topic in detail.
What will I be required to do?
- Once every two weeks, you will receive one reading assignment as a PDF from the book Preparation for Kriya Yoga.
- You will receive weekly quizzes that will be graded by teacher.
- You will need to complete the reading assignments, give the quizzes, and attend the webinars.
- You will be able to ask the instructor questions.
- Audio explanations by Swami Kriyananda and, Nayaswami Jyotish, as well as other supplementary videos are provided in this Course to deepen your understanding.
- The videos of the techniques are especially helpful. Do make the most of each webinar as they are crucial to getting Kriya Yoga as they prepare you for same.
How do I register?
To be able to register you need to enroll for the course by clicking below button.
The course cost is Rs. 1500