The Four Steps of the Path of Kriya Yoga Course
Step One: Lessons in Meditation
Learn the techniques in the Path of Kriya Yoga including:
- Yoganandaji’s Hong-Sau technique of concentration, which he called the “baby Kriya”
- Yoganandaji’s Energization Exercises, a unique system of exercises for controlling and increasing your energy level and overcoming fatigue
- Developing a daily, consistent habit of meditation
Step Two: The Art & Science of Raja Yoga
The Art and Science of Raja Yoga contains fourteen lessons in which the original yoga science emerges in all of its glory — as a proven system for realizing one’s spiritual destiny. This book gives a profound and intimate understanding of how to apply these age-old teachings, on a practical, as well as spiritual, day-to-day level in this modern age.
Step Three: .A Handbook on Discipleship
The following subjects are covered in depth:
- Does one need a living guru?
- The role of divine grace in spiritual progress
- How to follow a guru
- Becoming a disciple of Paramhansa Yoganandaji and the Ananda Sangha line of Gurus.
Step Four: Preparation for Kriya Yoga
This is the final step of preparation toward initiation into the technique of Kriya. This step can only be taken after completing the first three steps.